We welcome inquiries from all businesses, small and large, that are eager to move to the next level. Feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs at no obligation.
Digital Transformation offers manufacturers an opportunity to gain an important competitive edge in the new economy. We are entering the age of Industry 4.0 where traditional manufacturing assets and enterprise IT join together with digital networks, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence to bring about new capabilities in analytics, agility, efficiency, and execution.
Some of the areas that Digital Transformation offers include:
- ERP and Enterprise IT. We work with our clients to select, implement, and optimize enterprise systems including ERP, MES, APS, PLM, and others. Our expertise ranges from project management to hands-on technical support.
- Internet of Things (IoT). With the Internet of Things, networked equipment can now speak for themselves, thus enabling a new level of management information, efficiency, and control.
- Artificial Intelligence. Neural networks and deep learning have become commercially available. We have experience in AI applications and can synthesize new solutions to effectively address specific business challenges.
- Cloud Computing. Computational resources can be brought online instantly sometimes with a credit card whether its raw computing, graphics processing, or geographic information. Deliver unique digital services or product simulations to customers or apply these new found resources to the manufacturing shop floor.
- Visual Recognition. Computer vision and networked databases can be applied to quality assurance tasks and inventory control.
- Robotics and Automation. Technology can be applied to mitigating bottlenecks, ensuring quality, and reducing costs. We work with automation vendors to identify and validate these capital investments and maximize ROI.
We help align your business goals and manufacturing strategy by navigating through the universe of technological possibilities to synthesize creative, effective, and practical solutions to delight your customers and pull away from your competitors.
The digital future is exciting, but ROI isn't going out of style
We are not hardware or software resellers so we are well positioned to provide unbiased and objective advisory and executional support. We also have a combination of technology, manufacturing, and business management experience that enables us to explore ambitious new possibilities while still staying grounded to the bottom line.