- On 05/29/2018
Altemir Consulting is conveniently located in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas metropolitan area with considerable expertise in aerospace, defense, medical devices, and contract manufacturing consulting.
Feel free to contact us to arrange a free initial consulting consultation.
Our services span lean manufacturing, supply chain management, engineering, and enterprise IT (including ERP).
Areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Lean Manufacturing. We are adept at reducing lead times, improving on-time performance, and improving manufacturing efficiency using lean manufacturing techniques. We are also able to identify and resolve production rate bottlenecks.
- Inventory Management. Altemir Consulting can often dramatically reduce manufacturers' raw material, WIP, and finished goods inventories while still supporting fill rates greater than 95%.
- Production Planning, Scheduling, & Control. Altemir Consulting's expertise is unsurpassed in establishing effective Lean shop floor control systems to dramatically improve on-time performance. Lean MRP is our innovative production scheduling and control methodology that uses your existing ERP or APS scheduling system to establish pull-based Lean flow on the shop floor. This is a highly desirable approach, particularly for high-mix job shops. Click here for more information.
- Material Availability. We can establish Lean material management processes using kanbans or MRP to ensure that shop floor material shortages are eliminated.
- Manufacturing Efficiency Enhancements. We can help drive shop floor efficiency improvements to reduce cycle times, reduce labor cost, and increase productivity.
- Capacity Planning. We can establish metrics and strategies to help identify and overcome manufacturing bottlenecks and establish effective load and capacity management to ensure that customer demand is reliably met.
- Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP). Altemir Consulting can implement a SIOP program that uses effective sales forecasting to drive capital planning and staffing to keep the factory and supply chain ready for what's over the horizon.
Dallas/Fort Worth Location:
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are in the Dallas or North Texas area and are in need of a manufacturing consultant.